NEW MAKERBOT PRINT SOFTWARE STREAMLINES AND OPTIMISES PRINTING
With MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. MakerBot Print allows you to import native CAD files, like assemblies and parts, remotely manage all connected printers over the Cloud, and optimises prints for speed and quality.
RE-ENGINEEERED AND EXTENSIVELY TESTED TO PRINT FASTER AND MORE RELIABLY, WITH A BIGGER BUILD VOLUME (L29.5 x W19.5 x H16.5cm)
- 25% larger build volume than its predecessor, the MakerBot Replicator+ is also 30% faster.
- Factory-levelled so that the printer doesn’t need to be levelled out of the box.
- Better print adhesion and easier removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping.
- 28% quieter printing allows for a more focussed environment.
- On-board camera for remote monitoring, with 640×480 resolution.
- The swappable MakerBot Smart Extruder+ is designed and tested to provide better performance over a longer period of time.
- Compatible with Tough PLA Filament Bundle. Created so engineers and designers can print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures.
- Connect to the MakerBot Replicator+ using WiFi, USB stick, USB cable or Ethernet.