MakerBot Replicator Mini+
NEW MAKERBOT PRINT SOFTWARE STREAMLINES AND OPTIMISES PRINTING
With MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the Replicator Mini+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. MakerBot Print allows you to remotely manage all connected printers over the Cloud, and optimises prints for speed and quality. Plus, the guided wIreless set-up from MakerBot Mobile makes getting started easy.
RE-ENGINEEERED AND EXTENSIVELY TESTED TO PRINT FASTER AND MORE RELIABLY, WITH A BIGGER BUILD VOLUME (L10.1 x W12.6 x H12.6cm)
- 28% larger build volume than its predecessor, the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is also 10% faster.
- As a portable 3D printer, you can easily move it between classrooms or offices.
- Factory-levelled so that the printer doesn’t need to be levelled out of the box.
- Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface on a more durable build plate, resulting in reduced warping and curling.
- 58% quieter printing allows for a more focussed environment.
- On-board camera for remote monitoring, with 640×480 resolution, double that of its predecessor.
- The swappable MakerBot Smart Extruder+ is designed and tested to provide better performance over a longer period of time.